Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Think about it... What would you wear???

Elvis was much more than a musician, an actor, an icon. He had a real sense of his own style. His style was so unique it is easily imitated. So just think about if you could wear anything, I mean ANYTHING and get away with it... Not have to worry about what anyone thought... Not worry about how much it cost... What would you wear??? ..And I'm not talking about the people that just don't care and throw on anything - I mean to actually create your own sense of style.

What would by your unique style?? Would it be certain prints? Would you only wear tall hats or wide lapels? I've thought about it and I can't answer this question for me. I can't imagine what TOTAL freedom of fashion expression would be. I'm guessing that only few people can imagine this, let alone experience it.

...just think about it.

7 comments:

  1. jeans and t-shirts and boots. comfy like I do now!

    :-) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am actually pretty close to doing that. However if money was no object then it would just be a better quality. But I think I would also add jean cut leather and suede pants to rotate with my jeans, boots(not cowboy) and once I loose some more middle than that perfect cut white blouse by Brook Brothers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about comfy, so it would have to be jeans & t-shirt and boots of course!!! I love to wear boots because I'm so short!!! :-)

    Mz. V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd wear the cutiest flip flops everywhere, with diamonds or rubies, or any beautiful gems. I would wear long flowing sundresses or evening gowns at night....oh and beautiful night gowns at home all the time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My priorities would be comfort, attractiveness so as not to intimidate people or draw curious attention to myself, variety in color...sometimes solids, sometimes prints. I almost always wear bolder, not tiny prints. Since money would be no object, I would wear something a few times, get bored and give it away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would anyone be trend setters??? I don't know if I would be! But maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can state with certainty that it would be eclectic and predominantly red.

    Oh! It already is!

    ReplyDelete